Apply for membership
Membership of TNA is open to:
- Suppliers of edible nuts and allied products, both raw and processed
- Manufacturers/processors of edible nuts and allied products
- Providers of services to the nut industries and allied trade associations
Benefits of Membership
- Connect with industry experts
- Access to the arbitration service
- Having a vehicle through which to have your views and concerns voiced at official levels
- Keep up to date with legislative changes that could impact your business through TNA’s affiliation with the European Snack Association (ESA) and the European Federation of the Trade in Dried Fruit and Edible Nuts (FRUCOM)
- Obtain discounted registration rates at key European nut events
There are two levels of membership, Full or Associate.
Full members are those organisations directly involved in the trade or manufacturer of nuts and allied products and their respective trade associations, whether based in the UK or overseas.
Associate membership is open to service providers, individuals or honorary members and within this membership category there is the option to receive information from the trade associations that TNA is a member of, currently FRUCOM & the European Snacks Association (ESA).
Subscription Fees 1st November 2016 - 31st October 2017
Full Membership: £795
Associate Membership, opting in to receive FRUCOM & ESA information & benefits: £400
Association Membership, opting out of additional info: £200
For new businesses and start-up organisations, we are happy to discuss a discounted membership rate. Please contact us if you would like to discuss this.
Please complete the form to apply for membership.